• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

getting one shotted by husk?!

Blockbot

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
latly I've gotten one shot by husk when having full health several times. and I think I got a conclusion on this :p

since the nadebug is fixed. I usually throw nades and use demolition more frequently. but in exchange I get killed by husk. since their fire shot can explode nades and rockets in midair if they hit right. and I believe this is what have caused the oneshotting husk bug.

latly I've gotten one shot by husk when having full health several times. and I think I got a conclusion on this :p

since the nadebug is fixed. I usually throw nades and use demolition more frequently. but in exchange I get killed by husk. since their fire shot can explode nades and rockets in midair if they hit right. and I believe this is what have caused the oneshotting husk bug.

I've gotten killed like that and I wouldn't consider it a bug.

Upvote 0

It's not really a bug if it's intended. If you have full health but no armor, 1 grenade can kill you if you're not demolitions.

Upvote 0
Doesn't demo have a damage increase respective to his resistance, so he takes about the same damage from his own explosives?
Actually it does decrease ever so slightly so you do survive your hits better. You do more damage but then your resistance is a percentage of that new damage...so it does give you more resistance then damage, if you understand that lol. I know what im on about atleast ;)

Upvote 0
It's not really a bug if it's intended. If you have full health but no armor, 1 grenade can kill you if you're not demolitions.

I've gotten killed like that and I wouldn't consider it a bug.

A while back he made a thread where he noticed he thought he was getting oneshotted (full HP, high armor) by a single Husk shot. He assumed it was a bug that let a Husk OHKO him. That's what he meant by bug.

Now he's had his "ah-hah!" moment and realized it wasn't a bug, but a mechanic he had overlooked.

Upvote 0