• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New patch, what was in it?

whats with the other bugs which appeared ? like the weights ... and btw could it be possible that achievments : kill 2 gingerfasts from behind in 1 wave and that kill 10 zeds feeding on teammates corpses are "broken" ?

Me and at least 5 other friends got the 2 Gingerfasts from behind one yesterday, try using Katana and making sure they are both in quick succession. If there's a lot of time between the kills it doesn't always register. And the 10 feeding zeds one isn't really bugged, it's just that its rare that a zed feeds on a player in the right situation.

Upvote 0
100% corpse one is bugged ... i have like 500 hrs and stuck at 5/10 like for some months -.- . And Gingerfast o_O i did it like 5 times with a mate and it didnt count =/ very annoying ...

I've had Dignity for the Dead for months. Best way to do it is have a friend hide around a corner and let them die, then after they're dead, wait a few seconds then lob a nade around said corner.

Upvote 0
whats with the other bugs which appeared ? like the weights ... and btw could it be possible that achievments : kill 2 gingerfasts from behind in 1 wave and that kill 10 zeds feeding on teammates corpses are "broken" ?

Both of them are do-able... but both require a lot of patience, I have to say :eek: I personally used the machete on the Gingerfasts, simply because I found I had less arm-chopping.

Upvote 0
Got gingerfasts achievement today without a problem, but must say not every kill counts - had to kill about 10 gores from behind to get this.
Dignity is a big problem for me too. I've got 8/10 in my first 100 gameplay hours. Now I have 900 - but counter is the same. Maybe is just because back those days noob players died more often, so I had more chances. I have all achievements except this. Today I killed gorefast, who was slicing dead corpse - I don't know if it counts as "eating", but counter remained at 8. Later I asked my friend to die around a corner and shoot with M79 there - no results.

Upvote 0
100% corpse one is bugged ... i have like 500 hrs and stuck at 5/10 like for some months -.- . And Gingerfast o_O i did it like 5 times with a mate and it didnt count =/ very annoying ...
I remember a post way back about this and someone speculated that it only counts if you the Zeds when there mouths on the corpse when they are eating. Because if you watch the Zeds when they eat they will move their head up and down.

Upvote 0