• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twisted Christmas 2 achievements appeared on Steam

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Here's the list:

Burning Irony
Kill 15 Husks with the Husk Cannon

Highlander
Kill a Scrake, a Fleshpound, and the Patriarch with the Claymore Sword within one map

Bloody Yanks
Kill 1 specimen ONLY while expending a full M4 Assault Rifle magazine

Finish Him
Hit a Scrake with the M203 Rifle grenade to kill him

I love ze Healing not ze Hurting
Heal others for 3000 points of health with the MP5 SMG

Italian Meat Pasta
Kill 12 zeds with a full magazine from the Combat Shotgun

Feeling Lucky?
Kill a specimen with every shot from your Revolver for one magazine

We Have Ourselves a Cowboy
Hold dual 9mm, dual hand cannons and Dual Revolvers

Snow Cone
Beat Ice Cave on Normal

Stay Frosty
Beat Ice Cave on Hard

On the Rocks
Beat Ice Cave on Suicidal

Anti Freeze
Beat Ice Cave on Hell on Earth

A Bloody Christmas Carol
Kill 15 XMas Clots, 5 xmas Stalkers, 5 XMas Crawlers, 1 XMas Siren and 1 XMas Bloat.

Expect to see absolutely no sharpshooter able to xbow scrakes with all the nades flying...

That's ok though, because I already know my new loadout is HC/LAR/Dirty Harry :D

I've been rocking the HC/LAR for ages whenever I wanted to have fun, and those extra four slots always felt mediocrely filled by either the m79 or mac10.

Upvote 0
Burning Irony
Kill 15 Husks with the Husk Cannon

Anti Freeze
Beat Ice Cave on Hell on Earth

Can see that these 2 will be the most challanging... and burning irony cuz of the husks. resistance against fire...

the highlander wouldn't be a problem... just use solo beginner... darn lols why doesn't they get difficulty requirements on these achievements... like kill 15husks on hard or higher?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bloody yanks is intended as more of a joke than a challenge, so yes it kinda wants you to waste ammo. It's poking fun at American soldiers, who use the M4, and some of which would rather imitate an action movie than conserve ammo.
Finishing off a Scrake when there's no more suitable perk around to do so might be a way to get it without being terribly wasteful.

Crimson, you were told wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's the list:

Highlander
Kill a Scrake, a Fleshpound, and the Patriarch with the Claymore Sword within one map

Curious whether with this achievement, if only the player that kills the Scrake, Fleshpound and Patriarch is meant to get the achievement, or does everyone that is playing get it?

PsyKitty got this achievement even though I did the killing with the Claymore and we certainly didn't expect that we'd both get it. :p

Upvote 0