• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to use the screen shot feature in the web-ui's Player page

Ducky

Super Moderator
May 22, 2011
Netherlands
On the web-ui players page there is an option in the pulldown menu to get s screenshot from the remote players screen. But how does it work? If I select it and press go, then nothing happens. Or is it stored in some directory on our server. If so, then :( because we use a rented server and do not have direct access to the file system. We only have ftp access, but I can't find any folder where the screenshots are stored.

Last edited:
Well i got one completed shot and 4 incomplete, so the answer is: i don't know lol

pb000001.png

Upvote 0
So check me if I am wrong here chucky. So this PB screen shot is going to show if a player is using an aimbot through a static image?

Does it pick up the assists the hack provides the player?

It will show the image as it is on the players screen including the color scheme used by the player (neon skins and so on). It can reveal if a player did change the ini files to get those terrible graphics just to spot the enemy a bit easier. It will also show the overlays that some hacks (radar, enemy markers) do at to the in-game image, though some of the cheat engines are smart enough to detect when PB makes the screenshot and they quickly remove the overlay.

Upvote 0