• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

X7AuT.jpg

Upvote 0
Ah come on Pile, muscle cars are pretty sweet and stuff, but you don't want to live next door to one :p

I luv emm mate after hearing that car above for the first time with a 440 and cherry bombs about 2 years ago i r fell in luv, my sister used to live on the same street as this awesome Gran Torino, I think a 72. Its kinda hard to explain but I use to watch the Dukes of Hazzard in the 80's when I was younger and all those cool 80's shows I guess that one stuck with me the most and in the last 4/5 years ive just fallen in luv with those cars again.

Once I get my life in order again its driving license first and then a Plymouth Road Runner any year between 68 and 74 or a later model Charger or maybe a cheap Torino.

n750372982_1932879_7252619.jpg

Upvote 0
*hugs* :) Never met anyone with a mopar in Scotland like this yet.... I do know how they seem to most ppl I really do esp. if your from the states but here man I have to put up with kids with 4 inch exhausts on Vauxhall Corsa's that spend there time back firing them at 2 oclock in the morning around here. The mopars just sound and look so different here I gotta luv emm.

I remember the first time me and my brother went to see my postman and have a peek at the Barracuda (he didnt know us he knew my dad) and he spent about 2 hours just talkin to ppl he didnt know and gave up his time up to us even asking us if we wanted to hear it.

Why we love to hate: There really was no competing with Mopar fans for the top spot in this hate-a-thon, because they've got a one-two-punch of terrible. First, there are the Neon/SRT4 fans. We could forgive the bad paintjobs, loud exhausts, and painful bodykits, but we can't excuse the snobby attitude, especially when the stakes are so low in bargain sports compacts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*hugs* :) Never met anyone with a mopar in Scotland like this yet.... I do know how they seem to most ppl I really do esp. if your from the states but here man I have to put up with kids with 4 inch exhausts on Vauxhall Corsa's that spend there time back firing them at 2 oclock in the morning around here. The mopars just sound and look so different here I gotta luv emm.

I remember the first time me and my brother went to see my postman and have a peek at the Barracuda (he didnt know us he knew my dad) and he spent about 2 hours just talkin to ppl he didnt know and gave up his time up to us even asking us if we wanted to hear it.

Muscle cars like my old marine uncle Larry- Loud, Stinky and still think they can get chicks. They drink a lot and are always breaking down.

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
See, thats the thing.

Sure they can be loud, but modern sound abatement technology has made that a thing of the past (unless the owner chooses otherwise).

They don't stink. They were around before the catalytic converter. Don't know where that is coming from.

They were virtually indestructable....They never broke down. We just liked to tune them for no reason every afternoon. Then along came electronic ignitions and computer modules, now to fine tune your setup all you do is plug in a chip.

'69 Camaro SS ftw.....

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I have stolen so many pics from this forum over the years...

I hope none I post are in previous pages.

Living in Montreal, with out collapsing infrastructure, our "Pont Champlain" that I call the death bridge...

NewSigns.jpg

google.jpg

I also see nothing wrong with this for some parts of downtown montreal or vancouver.

attenzione_prostitute_1.jpg

Upvote 0