• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update Released - October 13

Upvote 0
Every other game? No, try again.

In fact, if a game had real time updating like that it would completely bog down both your network and the network the clients were trying to communicate with.

Indeed, Call of Duty, Battlefield BC and Killing Floor are completely bogged down by real time stats. :rolleyes:

Christ. Some people will never be satisfied. Weren't you *****ing a blue streak last week when stats saved at match end? Now you got exactly what you wanted, hey, why NOT bump up expectations again.

I had an issue with stats not saving at all no matter how many rounds or map changes occured.

What I would really want is no stats at all like in Ostfront, if you really care to know.

Upvote 0
Indeed, Call of Duty, Battlefield BC and Killing Floor are completely bogged down by real time stats. :rolleyes:
Actually, quite right you are about Call of Duty. Black Ops, right? Of course. Because when that game first came out there were MASSIVE issues that came about because the network was constantly being bogged down with requests to and from the stats server to the point that they had to patch it not just once but a few times to lessen the number of times the stats were sent.

RO2 is far more demanding both from a network standpoint but a complete system standpoint than any of those games you listed are. So yes, it is an issue. Give it a rest.

Upvote 0
Actually, quite right you are about Call of Duty. Black Ops, right? Of course. Because when that game first came out there were MASSIVE issues that came about because the network was constantly being bogged down with requests to and from the stats server to the point that they had to patch it not just once but a few times to lessen the number of times the stats were sent.

RO2 is far more demanding both from a network standpoint but a complete system standpoint than any of those games you listed are. So yes, it is an issue. Give it a rest.

Can you update us on the stats bug? Players have been reporting that it's still not recording correctly.

Upvote 0
I think this patch definitely shows that TWI has an excellent vision on what needs to be fixed. People will be slowely coming back to this game considering these last few patches do wonders for the majority of the users.

And in good time, a large batch of the people who still have performance issues will see them fixed as well. Can't wait to test out the new patch tonight as I do really hate the first click not registering.

Upvote 0
Why wouldnt u ragequit sometimes, poor hit detection/networking/whatever (something is very wrong in that department), sound that abruptly says: "screw u, I'm going home", some maps where u have crosshairs which are doubled, stats are still very random, lockdown timer, protective area instant kills, damn upgrades which u can't remove anymore (lovely to have an extra meter of rifle sticking out a room), ...
And to stick with your point, you can now go on a TK rampage for half a match, leave and nobody loses anything so I don't see why there would be more quits halfway through matches compared to how it is now.
There is no running from stats if they're saved in real time, like nearly every other game :)

When all those things are finally taken care off, I might see this title gaining some rep back but at the moment, I don't see it regaining strengt any time soon.

Good thing that first click has FINALLY been fixed, it's only been like this since the beta?
So ye, thanks for that

Last edited:
Upvote 0