• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any Announcement/Information from TWI?

Lush

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
England
www.thepara.co.uk
Just wondering if there is going to be any information posted from TWI about what is going on?

Last patch was last friday, everything seems ok, apart from the stats not being reset for some

Just thought it would be nice to have some kind of information on what is going to happen now, we know you guys will be working on fixing things but there have been so many posts on the stats that one post from you guys would of stopped this

Reactions: Welsh and Graphic
Just wondering if there is going to be any information posted from TWI about what is going on?

Last patch was last friday, everything seems ok, apart from the stats not being reset for some

Just thought it would be nice to have some kind of information on what is going to happen now, we know you guys will be working on fixing things but there have been so many posts on the stats that one post from you guys would of stopped this

This was posted by a certain Mr. Wilson last friday

By most business measures Red Orchestra 2 has been a smashing success for Tripwire Interactive. Within 2 days of the launch of the game it had surpassed the lifetime revenue of the original Red Orchestra that has been selling for over 5 years. The pre-sales and launch week sales of the game broke all company records, even beating out our hit game Killing Floor by a three-fold margin. But for all of this success we

Reactions: Anunzi and Lush
Upvote 0
This was posted by a certain Mr. Wilson last friday

[URL="http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=932571"][url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=932571[/URL][/URL]

Do you want a sitrap from the man every day ?
Or do you want him to hold your hand ?

Dont really appreciate idiots like you so i will ignore your post

But for any other people who misunderstood my post

An update to what is happening with the stats would be great, there has been no posts from devs since the patch went live, and with the stats not working for everyone an update would be great

Upvote 0
Dont really appreciate idiots like you so i will ignore your post

But for any other people who misunderstood my post

An update to what is happening with the stats would be great, there has been no posts from devs since the patch went live, and with the stats not working for everyone an update would be great

There is a certain contradiction in your reply. But that was to expect from one idiot talking to the other....

Upvote 0
Nice reply. Good to see the DEV's still around.

Personally I'd like to know about future content. Maps, weapons, skins,game modes.
I too would like a place where you could talk to the devs and find out more info, but I suspect it would just become a place to complain to them about what they don't like about the game. Too bad really.

I have issues with some features in the game, but I donot regret buying it, and I enjoy playing very much.

Keep working.

Upvote 0
We are looking into the anomalies as well as deciding how to address those that didn't get reset properly.

Out of curiosity was the problem related to non resetting stats due to that information being cached? I'm curious as to how it happened and without design knowledge my best guess is that the game server either caches it at the beginning of a round or around the end and then updates it and sends it back. When the reset happened in between the two of those their accounts were reset, but then set back to the improper level at rounds end.

Upvote 0

The sound bug still isn't fixed.

Upvote 0
Thnaks for reply Yosh

Yea mine never reset i had to do it manually

seems fine now - wound up a few days behind the others on getting em
going again but should be ok.

Would be nice to know what your working on - doesn't have to be detailed just we're looking at or doing this.

I suppose it's cause we all know your wokring on stuff and we'd love to know what both the good, the bad and even the ugly :)

Upvote 0
Out of curiosity was the problem related to non resetting stats due to that information being cached? I'm curious as to how it happened and without design knowledge my best guess is that the game server either caches it at the beginning of a round or around the end and then updates it and sends it back. When the reset happened in between the two of those their accounts were reset, but then set back to the improper level at rounds end.

That's exactly what I think.
People were playing during stat reset so the server re-saved their 90 level stats just after they were reset.

Upvote 0