• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FPS Boost for Radeon Cards

I'll say the same as I did in the original thread two weeks ago: Unreal Tournament 3 profile and forcing alternate frame rendering gives me at least a third more FPS using Crossfire. Personally, I also find that forcing 24x AA gives me much smoother frame rates than either having AA off or using the in game version.

Upvote 0
I'll say the same as I did in the original thread two weeks ago: Unreal Tournament 3 profile and forcing alternate frame rendering gives me at least a third more FPS using Crossfire. Personally, I also find that forcing 24x AA gives me much smoother frame rates than either having AA off or using the in game version.

I seem to get better FPS with no profile selected, I tried the UT3 profile and it was slightly slower. 24x AA seriously gave an fps boost? That's a lot of AA lol

Upvote 0
just watch out what you tweak guys.

I went from CCC 11.6 --> 11.9 and I get an extra few fps ( probably 10 - 15 ). However Now the weapon selection screen doesnt work so I have to play with russian gear as germans and vice versa. I now also get the IS out of line bug.

that extra 15 fps, completely not worth it...

Isn't the weapon select screen issue from forcing different Anti Aliasing outside of the game instead of using the games version of AA? I'm pretty sure I read that was the cause of that issue.

Upvote 0
The weapon screen and all options screens (aside from video options) not showing up is no bother to me. I've learned to listen for the clicks of the selections I make and adjust up or down accordingly to get what weapon I want. The rest of the options, I settled my tweaking less than a week after the game was released and did most of that via the config file.

For me, extra frames, better appearance, and smoother gameplay takes precedence over convenience any day.

Upvote 0