• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A fried started playing last night and his stats/achievements seem to work.

He wasnt in the beta, has anyone noticed if the discrepancies lie between beta players and non?

I actually did NOT play the beta at all, for reference. All of my stats minus one of the guns reporting the wrong accuracy are/were working properly from day 1 of release.

Upvote 0
So...what your really saying is, you don't play because you really like the game, you play just to get stats. Did you play RO1? I don't remember stats being saved there. It sure doesn't sound like you love the game if the stats thing is causing you to stop.

That was in response to me saying I wouldn't play until the stats were fixed. I suppose I concede...but only because I played today...a couple of times...so :p. So I'm a little dramatic. But this problem needs to be addressed. Even a quick "..." in the thread by a dev would be appreciated. And I know people will say "but they are busy fixing the game." That's ridiculous. It takes no time at all to assure the masses that they are heard in this day in age.

Upvote 0
Last evening, one of our players was unable to join the server.

After a restart, the server was set to Level 10-100 and he was obviously under level 10.

We re-configured the server to allow levels 1 - 100, so he could join.

Less than one hour later, he left the server @ level 78.

Is that an amazing kill streak or a bug :D

Upvote 0
Having suffered stats jumpting up and down ever since release, Im in 2 minds as to whether a reset for all is the best way. Would it not be easier to just have a reset stats option so people have the choice? That way hardcore players can still work our way up properly, whereas the casual gamers can choose not to, as I have a feeling quite a few may choose not to bother (and lose interest if the have to).

Upvote 0
I just dropped by to add another vote for those that want a stat reset.
I also think that the Steam Achievements should be reset as well if that's possible.
I enjoy the game, but the released version is appalling. I worked as a game tester and simply cannot understand how could Tripwire come up with this. It's a serious lack of professionalism and shows disrespect to us gamers.

Upvote 0