• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TRIPWIRE Please address my issue 2nd request?

I am still getting a ROGAME.EXE has stopped working crash, and a several minute load time before I can even see the browser. WTH is wrong with this game and why aren't you helping me out.

Until things get addressed for your specific problem, tweak your graphical settings, because that's usually the main thing that causes people to crash, or run very crappy.

To quickly test this out to see if it is related to your problem, drop your resolution to the lowest settings, turn everything off, take the detail levels to their lowest settings..... all of it.

Now close your game and restart it to see how long it takes to load up now. Join a game or startup single player and see if you notice any differences in your performance.

If things seem to be working better for you, start increasing your settings back up and test different effect levels and combinations until you get something that works best for you while still giving you a decent looking game.

I spent a good few days trying to find a decent balance for me. My resolution isn't the greatest, but I can have most of my settings set to Ultra with bloom and a few other effects checked on.

If this does not solve your problems and you are still crashing or having a laggy menu, defrag your game files and check your game cache to make sure everything is optimized.

If nothing is better even after doing all of that..... well I dunno what to say, but all of the above fixed those issues for me.

Upvote 0
because you arnt the only one with problems.
just because your a needy child doesnt mean your problems get fixed first.
i've had this game for a week now and i havent been able to launch it. i havent played it once.
give it some time you needy kid.

You have no business commenting on my thread I am old enough to be your dad I'm sure. I expect that because I paid for this game that it should work. Not go troll somewhere else punk.

Upvote 0
Until things get addressed for your specific problem, tweak your graphical settings, because that's usually the main thing that causes people to crash, or run very crappy.

To quickly test this out to see if it is related to your problem, drop your resolution to the lowest settings, turn everything off, take the detail levels to their lowest settings..... all of it.

Now close your game and restart it to see how long it takes to load up now. Join a game or startup single player and see if you notice any differences in your performance.

If things seem to be working better for you, start increasing your settings back up and test different effect levels and combinations until you get something that works best for you while still giving you a decent looking game.

I spent a good few days trying to find a decent balance for me. My resolution isn't the greatest, but I can have most of my settings set to Ultra with bloom and a few other effects checked on.

If this does not solve your problems and you are still crashing or having a laggy menu, defrag your game files and check your game cache to make sure everything is optimized.

If nothing is better even after doing all of that..... well I dunno what to say, but all of the above fixed those issues for me.

I tried all of this...thanks for at least offering some assistance. I didn't have any ROGAME.EXE crashes for the 4-5 games that I played after doing this. But it still gets lost when I quit out of game and then re-start the game...it just sits there waiting and waiting and then finally I can hear/see the HDD light start going and it will flash into the screen...but now the load up screens are not there (screen is black) and then when it loads I can see the browser to joing MP/SP/Settings/Stats etc.

Upvote 0