• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server Unranked - Again

Keep in mind guys as I have previously mentioned there is up to a 24 hour lead time to get a server ranked. So even after we've added it to our list, it may not show up from another 24 hours as we have to pass our list off to Valve right now to add to their backend.
Thank you for clearing that up, I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my server wasn't showing up as ranked.

So if we were added yesterday, we should expect to see the server ranked sometime today, presumably. At what point should we get concerned and ask for support for the server not showing ranked status?

Upvote 0
Keep in mind guys as I have previously mentioned there is up to a 24 hour lead time to get a server ranked. So even after we've added it to our list, it may not show up from another 24 hours as we have to pass our list off to Valve right now to add to their backend.

I am with one of your "official" GSP's who you whitelisted a while ago.

Something has gone wrong :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Skjold89
Upvote 0
We hit a limit to the number of IPs our current system can handle which has caused some servers to drop off the list. Additionally hitting this limit was actually causing some servers to start appearing on the ranked list that weren't actually ranked yet. We're working to correct the issue and it should be fixed in the next hour or so.

Upvote 0
We hit a limit to the number of IPs our current system can handle which has caused some servers to drop off the list. Additionally hitting this limit was actually causing some servers to start appearing on the ranked list that weren't actually ranked yet. We're working to correct the issue and it should be fixed in the next hour or so.

Oh dear :(

Thank you for the reply and your prompt support.

Upvote 0