• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

Stats should be saved realtime. Wats stopping me having a poor round and teamkilling half my team and then leaving just before the round finishes then rejoining next game?

Looking forward to the patch, but i feel its going to be a slow and painful patching process to get this game firing on all cylinders.

I uh....knew.... a few people that did this in America's Army. If you started out badly, there was about 10 mins before the server would start reporting the stats so you could leave and save your K/D ratio.

Upvote 0
The feeling after you've spent some five and a half hours downloading a patch to your retail version, gone into the game for a few minutes during which you've dabbled with the graphics settings and restarted it for the settings to take effect only to find out you're downloading some 222 MB patch on top of what you've already gotten...

Like I wrote to Fedorov on Steam chat - TWI, you are master cock-blockers!

(Take all of the above in a light-hearted manner, please)

Upvote 0