• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

lag lag lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i really want to play 64 player battles thats what i payed for not so i could play console watered down mulitplayer. i want clear indication to when this is fixed. Battlefield 3 has 64 players and i am sure when it releases they wont go "sorry guys 64 player battles is made up its only 40 player battles sorry COD kiddies"

Anyway it worked before explain to me why Red orchestra 2 cant handle it now?

Upvote 0
Shouldn't server hosting companies like Gameservers.com be contractually required to provide adequate servers?

I mean, we're paying them to host our server and they screw us by providing underpowered hardware that can't handle the load.

I'd understand if someone is hosting on their home server, there's bound to be poor performance. But I expect the professional shoting companies to do better.

Who is responsible for all this lag? Should TWI be more explicit to the companies, telling them directly what the prefered hardware requirments are? Do the companies already know, but decide to use lower spec machines?

I've never seen such poor performance from server hosts before. Whats the cause for it?

Upvote 0
And TWI is working on it, do you think they are a group of drilled robots without a life?

They need food,showers(sometimes...),sleep and more of that stuff and they have one other thing:

Family and Friends.

Are you're the guy reminding us of this fact every now and then,
or there are more of you with this fascinating insiders data?

YES, more less random 64 men server can not properly host it.

BUT...
It's the semi working server browser that adds to the ping confusion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree why is it half the people on this forum just put up with it are you this bigger pushovers in person. I just cant understand it ,the game is clearly unplayable and you just take it, smile and giggle like morons. i dont care if its a small company if you are trying to make a product for people and expect them to trust you you dont release this!

the game is broke the lag is too damn high.

Please fix

Please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.