• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretoryan

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 3, 2011
I know that this will be both hated and loved , but I think it should be done.
Due to this bugs , half of the people that are playing , are not progressing , while others are. And I just feel that its not fair , for certain people to advance in ranks / unlocks / levels , while others are -forced- to remain the same , due to a 3rd party bug.

Therefor , I suggest that after next patch ( that will hopefully fix this ) is released , Global stats be restarted.

( Please try to restrain yourself from insults , you can all refer them to me in Private messages -.- )

NOOOOOO U JELLY MOFO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

/srs mode on:
Nope? You just have to find the right server where it will record for you, plus a 2nd stat wipe is just too much. Its not like 1 lvl 60 guy is worth 2 lvl 1's, there are only 3 truly useful unlocks and I doubt any1 got them.

I have found a server... That selectively saves my gun kills , but doesnt save my class progress... I dont think that is allrite at all... But thanks for posting your opinion.

Upvote 0
BTW I noticed, and that may be a reason for a statwipe (up to TWI's judgment and not silly polls I hope), that sometimes you would get some1's else stats; I was like lvl 13, playing Ruskies 90% of the time, took a break, came back and whoah, honor lvl 30, Kar98 lv 22 and Mp40 lvl 10 (=500 kills?).

Upvote 0
I think it might have to be reset.

I'm actually one of the rare few who have benefited from the bugs, currently I'm sat on lvl 28 and for some reason I have level 15+ on alot of weapons (the MG for example, despite the fact that I never use the MG)

It also says I have a K/D of 4.21 - when in reality it should be about 2. (like it was for me in beta)

So yeah, although I've benefited quite nicely (the stat bonuses on some of my weapons are fairly noticible to vanilla weapons) I don't feel comfortable, my stat sheet does LOOK bugged.

Reactions: AngelsMedic
Upvote 0
I am all for a reset. I want me stats to be correct and if there won't be a general reset I would like to have the option to reset my own stats so I can start fresh without the messed up stuff showing completely incorrect values for pretty much everything.

Might be a good idea , aye... Especially when above was mentioned that people are getting other people`s stats.

Upvote 0