• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which RO2 map is your favorite?

Which RO2 map is your favorite?

• Apartments

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Barracks

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Commissar's House

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Fallen Heroes

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Grain Elevator

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Gumrak

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Pavlo's House

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Red Oktober Factory

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Station

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Spartanovka

Votes: 42 25.1%

• Total voters
1. Red oct factory, good map overall, lot's of variable combat situations. Love the atmosphere and the length of the map. Usually play russians.
2.Fallen Fighters, Big map with more rifle oppertunities than anything else.
Though a well placed MG can decimate the center. play both // well balanced
3. Commisar's house. Again, big open snow map -- with great flanking oppertunities, open fields and tight spaces. Overall a great map.
4.Pavlov's house. I love how the alleys are the most dangerous things you will ever encounter. Also alot of sniping oppertunities.
5. Station. I like the feel and overall atomsphere, though it seems to be rather dependant on the first objective.
6. Grain elevator. I like playing germans but when i'm russian i feel like it's "camp behind a crate or die"
7. Spartanovka. I don't like getting steamrolled by fascists.
8. Gumrak. While the tanks are fun to play, this map doesn't show tanks in their finest... Objectives are too big.
9. Apartments. Though danzig was great for ostfront, Apartments doesn't fit into the pace of this game... but that's just me.
10.Barracks. I absolutely hate this map... for no reason.

Upvote 0
Hard to say wich one is best.

Pavlovs, station and rocktober i LOVE for the nicly drawn out interiours and the change of gameplay between indoors/outdoor fighting.

Fallen fighters..i really like. good old RO feeling when playing this.

elevator, sparta, commisars are all nice but i miss something i couldent put a finger on. I kinda expected elevator to feel more "epic" wich it dosent. I want to like it but it hasent gottten me jet. Sparta is a bit too linear for my liking. Commisars is..uhm...again nice interiours and stuff but the "stalingrad" feel isent there.

Appartments, and barracks are the worst infantry maps...boring..unimaginative..and as far as appartment goes totaly overplayed map.

Gumrak...couldent care less..really. I dont get it...gumraks history has so much potential for awesome combined arms maps but nooooo make it a boring tank only map..ah well..cant please everyone i guess. :D

Upvote 0
Actually.. Red october factory.
its a good map, open areas, close quarters, combined arms, awsome setting and its got a good mood when you are at E and hear the wind blowing, knowing the russians are close by.. or when chargeing up at the last factory as russians, dodgeing bullets and finally drive out the germans with your trusted PaPaSha

Upvote 0
I'm borrowing this from one of my earlier posts:

Right now, my favorite is still Grain Elevator. The historical significance of the site is huge, and I also love that tense feeling when the axis first start moving inside the main building. Battles on different floors, you can actually hear gunfire above and below you, and you have to decide: do I go up or down? And what will be waiting for me at the end of the stairs??

Second place may be Red October, now that I'm getting more familiar with the layout and the objectives. Quite a bit can happen on that map.

Upvote 0
Red Oktober Factory for me then Commissar's House, Station and Spartanovka.
But I change servers when ever Pavlo's House starts loading..its such a back and forth, round and round level that looks cool but has no sense of moving forward or team work. Kinda feels like Quake back in the day, even more so than Apartments does. And it seems to last forever too.

I hope we see more 2 caps at a time with at least 4 or 5 sections to them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0