• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

what? apparently those 25 people that starved were important to you!

Never said they were... just curious why people can talk about the death of 3000 for a decade when 25000 die each day from starvation and there is not even a mention. Don't they count as people too if they don't share your culture/color?

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Never said they were... just curious why people can talk about the death of 3000 for a decade when 25000 die each day from starvation and there is not even a mention. Don't they count as people too if they don't share your culture/color?

you are generalizing 300+ million people in your statement, bro! and yes, starving human beings, of all cultures and colors, count as people!! that is, if i speak for the 300+ million people in the US. now, post an awesome video!!

Upvote 0

When I worked as a teacher in a high school in Czech republic, students would do this to the new teacher on dozor (corridor duty). They would space out at 5 metre intervals and walk past the teacher and say "Good morning" as required and the teacher would reply (as required), they'd then go along the corridor, down the stairs, back along the corridor and up again and past the teacher.

With about 80 students they could do this non-stop for 15 minutes. I should know - they got me :D

Real Samurai Sword Technique - Cutting BB Gun pellet by Isao Machii - Japanese Katana Kenjutsu - YouTube

Upvote 0