• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If you had to rate RO2 today...

If you had to rate RO2 today...

• 1-4 (Poor)

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • 5-7 (Average/Good)

Votes: 151 35.0%
  • 8-10 (Very Good)

Votes: 247 57.3%

• Total voters
Despite being very vocal about certain gameplay elements I LOVE the game. I'd say 8/10 simply because I've only played the beta with all of it's flaws. The promise that the final product will be polished even more gives me hope. That and the prospect of continued support from TW, community modders/mappers, Rising Storm, In Country: Vietnam, and the fact that I think the game itself is just damned good.

Once I get my hands on the finished product, I will give it a 9.9/10 (10 being reserved for the second coming of :IS2:)

Upvote 0
Even if I don't take in account all the bugs, I'd still have to take 2 points out of perfect 10 simply because of the terrible performance and fps dips.

I know there are many details on the map, and the visible distance can be quite large, but I still feel the game isn't optimized well.

CPU overhead per each spawned player on a client side is enormous, and it gets ridiculous at 64 players when arti starts pounding.

I have by no means the most able PC, but with Dual Core at 4.2GHz and gtx 470, I can only imagine the performance on a minimum required hardware.
And if you remember that plenty of ppl have sub optimally configured Windows - it gets even worse.

Upvote 0
This is from owning & playing both RO & Killing Floor.

At its state and being slightly optimistic.
I'll give it a 7.5/10
But hey, remember? Its a BETA. So I have high hopes :)

In short:

I've yet to play a game where I didn't rage quit due to bug that prevented me from enjoying the game.

Don't mistaken me, I enjoy Red Orchestra for what it is. A Realistic WW2 Shooter. There's some feature that I like and dislike in RO2 but that's goes for any game.

Upvote 0
game seems a little too steamlined for my tastes so far (fixed byonet, no compass, 3D map has so much clutter u cant see anything) and its prone to alot of lag spikes on some maps, but its still fun. definitly gonna be THE game to have a year from now but as is right now honestly i dont see me playin it as much as i play RO1. TW got alot of work to do, as long as they stick to it and dont abandon it (doesnt sound like they will like most devs now days) its gonna be played for a long long time.

but as it is right now at this build i cant give it anything more then a 5/10

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah clearly my chimpanzee brain is not mature enough to string together a few sentences to convey my judgment. Ill just throw out whatever numbers feel right.

I think you missed the casual intention of this thread. This is for fun, to satisfy curiosity, and has no significant consequence. Numbers are a quick, useful, and easy way to accomplish this. Please herpderp somewhere else.

Upvote 0