• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is the Hafthohlladung supposed to do no damage to infantry?

NoxNoctum

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2007
Didn't post this in bug section cause I wasn't sure... I'm not an expert on what this weapon is supposed to do by any means. But I've had it explode twice literally IN MY FACE and it did zero damage which seemed a bit odd.

Last edited:
I don't know if either I'm not pressing the right button for this weapon, but in the game you can throw them... They were made so you can go up on a tank and place it on the armor and then ignite the fuse.

In game, I thought the "fire" button would do this when next to a tank... little did I realize my avatar threw the charge and it blew up killing me and the tank.

I hope they fix this, as to be accurate about having to actually place this charge on the tank. That's what the magnetic pincers are for, and that's why its a hollow charge, to place on the tank for maximum penetration, not a throwing charge like the 3kg satchel or the geballte landung.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyRaygun
Upvote 0