• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FPS - what is too low?

MadTommy

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 13, 2008
I'm curious what different people find as a decent fps, i.e one that does not put you at a disadvantage.

So what is the lowest fps you would play RO2 with? (during frenetic fights & smoke)

Normally i'd say anything over 20 is fine. 40 - 60 is perfect. Anything above 60 is a waste. Below 20 and you are at a disadvantage.

I average on 45 fps, and it is perfect for me, I have played with 100 fps and I really did not feel any different, meh...maybe it is just me since I used to play a ****ty PC from Fujitsu Siemens until 2010, so bad it lagged heavily in Warcraft 3

I now have quite a good one, only thing limiting it is my 4 GB of RAM, but I only notice it when I play Blitzkrieg mod for Company of Heroes (best mod ever) because it is insanely RAM heavy

Also I have been noticing people comparing graphic cards like they are their penises or something on the Tripwire servers...People need to stop doing that in the chat

Last edited:
Upvote 0