• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Its the Server thing again (or rather lack of them)

Nickmow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
Downloaded today, Read all the guides on this one, but I have no servers showing. Did the Steam Beta thing, did the download the masterserver files thing. Even tried changing my steam cloud region thing. Windows firewall automatically added RO2 to the list of allowed games. Not sure I have to tinker with the router...which to be honest is not something I know much about....lets face it why should I every other steam based Game works really well without this problem.

So what the solution ? for myself and others who are clearly very frustrated. I know its a Beta but would be nice to have a go.

0 Servers I am sad :(

Upvote 0
Yep Ive got exactly the same problem and have tried all of the solutions listed above. Even typing the IP address into the server menu IP address option does nothing for me as the connect button doesn't work.
So far this has been a total and utter waste of time (and money seeing as I purchased the special edition specifically for a chance to play the beta).
All I am left with is a rather bland collection of menus and options to gawp at......gutted and deflated.

Upvote 0