• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Yep, it's midnight and we're at the office slaving away on the final touches of the beta release. Is the anticipation killing you yet ;) In less than 24 hours you may just have your hands on RO2!!!!

I will dismember you limb by limb.

How big is the beta download to be?

Cruelty. Just watched Enemy at the Gates. Totally buzzing.

Enemy at the Gates was poop movie for the most part I thought, was good, besides the fact every single shot was a head shot.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's great news

Question... I know it's blatantly obvious but I have been dumbed down to an absolute stupor right now because of anticipation.

I originally didn't pre-order because I'm sure as hell I can't run RO2 on my current laptop and my new rig is still being built, but I'm just too damn curious and want to try it out anyway.

If I pre-order in the following week potentially while the open beta may be already underway, will I still get in?

Worst comes to worst I won't be able to run it or maybe I will be able to run at very low settings but the game will be there once the new KaizerTron3000 (new rig) is fully done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0