• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New batch of screenshots at Voodoo Extreme

Ohmwrecker

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up about a bundle of new RO2 screenshots that I posted this morning at Voodoo Extreme. I was only told yesterday that the embargo lifted, so I had absolutely no time to prep a preview. I'm neck deep in my Deus Ex: Human Revolution review at the moment, so a RO2 write-up is going to have to come after that.

Unfortunately press was also limited in which shots we could use (build restriction mainly), so I had to discard about a thousand screenshots simply because they were from earlier builds. I plan on taking more for a p/review, and those should be even better.

If you have any screenshot requests let me know and I can try to fill them.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/61801/In-House-Red-Orchestra-2-Heroes-of-Stalingrad-Screenshots

Last edited:
thanks!!!Record video please

I've recorded hours of footage already, but there are two problems. First, we can't post any of it yet. Second, video footage will probably be build locked too, so I'm going to have to record some more first.

They can't record video.

We're allowed to record, just can't post as mentioned above.

Upvote 0
I would really like to see some more tank interior screenshots, of both russian and german. Thank you very much, and can't wait for the preview.

I found one other interior shot which is attached. I also got a request for the Countdown lobby, also attached. I'll try to grab some more tank shots next time I play.

Attachments

• ShippingPC-ROGame 2011-08-16 15-04-28-98.jpg
    ShippingPC-ROGame 2011-08-16 15-04-28-98.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • ShippingPC-ROGame 2011-08-15 15-05-24-69.jpg
    ShippingPC-ROGame 2011-08-15 15-05-24-69.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: The Algerian
Upvote 0
Great pics.
I like epic ping people have there::D
91931_ShippingPC-ROGame_2011-08-18_17-02-48-84.jpg