• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The SS get all the women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Heer get all the women, too! In fact, Soviet women! :eek:

Af0416.jpg

036ag.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I thought you guys were reenacting to make sure history is kept alive and interesting so future generations learn that war is bad and must be avoided at all costs, mkay?

I'm not sure you'll find people's motives are always that pure.

For example, I used to do cold war Bulgarian secret service reenactment merely as an excuse to stand at a bus stop near Waterloo bridge and poke ppl in the legs with my umbrella.
To be honest it got the a stage where i frankly didn't care whether i believed they were dissident novelists or not.

Upvote 0

I don't even. Woman on the right, i don't think you could get a more wrong Soviet Uniform, i don't even know what its meant to be. Its like a really really **** Obr35 with some retard pockets being worn with parade 1943 Pogoni. Also the fascists uniform is disgusting too, not because its fascist but just horrible quality.

Upvote 0
I don't even. Woman on the right, i don't think you could get a more wrong Soviet Uniform, i don't even know what its meant to be. Its like a really really **** Obr35 with some retard pockets being worn with parade 1943 Pogoni. Also the fascists uniform is disgusting too, not because its fascist but just horrible quality.

Do you know how I know you're gay?

Ostmann is that you with some friends? Whatcha doing in a couple of months? I think I need to visit you :D

Upvote 0
lyosha after his first date

Buddy: So how was she?

lyosha: Jeeez man, she wore her cloths like all wrong and stuff and the colour of her shoes didn't match her eyes and...

Buddy: No you silly, did you like had a look at her body, was she hot?

lyosha: Does that matter?

Buddy:
fcd86aea.jpg

I do not like WW2 reenactments that much, I prefer watching reenactments from the Napoleonic times like this one, just a few miles from my house last year, Siege of Veere and very spectacular :)

PZ_8451430_8451430_1178352a.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I agree peel her out of that uniform, now!

Upvote 0
lyosha after his first date

Buddy: So how was she?

lyosha: Jeeez man, she wore her cloths like all wrong and stuff and the colour of her shoes didn't match her eyes and...

Buddy: No you silly, did you like had a look at her body, was she hot?

lyosha: Does that matter?

Buddy:
fcd86aea.jpg

Nothing like a nice cup of laughter in the morning. Thanks ;D

Upvote 0
Unus, is that a vintage photo or reenactment?

Which one would you be talking about ? :p

First one is definitely a reenactment, I mean look at the guy, he obviously just traded in his Startrek action figure collection for some random WW2 gear :p (Sorry, no offense meant to whom'ever that might be in the photo, but you could atleast have taken off the 80's style glasses :D)

As for the beautiful kitchen on the wing (whoops sorry again, I mean that beautiful woman :D), I believe it to be a fairly recent photo - rusted 20mm wing cannons serves as clue :)

Upvote 0
Bolshevik uniforms look ugly and disgusting in general. They are baggy, loose fitting, and generally just look unprofessional and sloppy. The German uniform that guy is wearing is probably Chinese, but it looks alright to me. He should have that second button buttoned, though. :p
Do you know how I know you're gay?

Ostmann is that you with some friends? Whatcha doing in a couple of months? I think I need to visit you :D
That's definitely not me in that picture. :D I just found it on the internet.

Uh oh... Looks like the Hermann Goering Division is on the loose again:
farbs.jpg

Farbs :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.