• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post Your First HoS Kill

With the larger beta coming anyday now, and then of course the official release day, I thought it would be a cool idea for everyone to post a screenshot of your first ever kill in RO:HoS :cool:

So, when you play for the very first time, remember to take a screen shot or video of your first kill in Hos, then come in here, give us a little story about how it went down, and post your first kill!

:IS2:
You shall be my first kill.

Upvote 0
Remember, if you already owned RO1 and bought RO2 on Steam, your first kill can be with the Mosin Nagant Flat-Head Extended Reach Combat Screwdriver.

My M44 seems to have a Phillips head. At least in combat it does not matter if you can't find the right screw driver, the human body is universal and accepts numerous sharp pointy objects.

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0
My M44 seems to have a Phillips head. At least in combat it does not matter if you can't find the right screw driver, the human body is universal and accepts numerous sharp pointy objects.

Odd. The M44 in my gun locker clearly has a flat head end from sharpening down a cross... cross... sectioned (?) steel rod. Very philips-head like, but the tip is distinctively flat.

Ooooh, I went out and bought a Yugoslavian K98k bayonet the same week I pre-ordered. Working the cosmoline out of a wood grip really gets me in the mood for beta testing. But I'm getting this bad cough.

COUGHopenthebetatestingtopreordersCOUGH.

Think a TWI could do something to help my condition?

Reactions: CopperHead
Upvote 0