• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dumbest idea I've had lately

Another really stupid idea I had today (just looking at some of the Polish localization - very nice job, by the way):

A special mode for the Poles (not meaning to be offensive to the Poles...) - in Firefight mode, you don't spawn as German or a Russian, like everyone else. You spawn as a Pole - and you can kill everyone :)

Upvote 0
thats a really great idea, Wilson! ;)

But not for the poles only, for everone:
Maybe some kind of new (unlockable) gamemode; you spawn as a convicted deserter who face death from court-martial.
But you can flee and now have to fight against your own team and the other team. :D

The avatar has no helmet and no green uniform. Just the white underskirt (of course trousers and boots).
So he can easily identified by his own team.

Til-Schweiger-basterds-FL-tsrimg.jpg

And if you really need an explination why he is free: he was guared by 2 soldiers who had to guide him to the execution aera.
Then a mortar shell or something exploded nearby and magically the fragments kill both guards but you were alive. Plausible enough?
:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Another really stupid idea I had today (just looking at some of the Polish localization - very nice job, by the way):

A special mode for the Poles (not meaning to be offensive to the Poles...) - in Firefight mode, you don't spawn as German or a Russian, like everyone else. You spawn as a Pole - and you can kill everyone :)

inb4 ban for discrimination

wait wut? :p

Reactions: Actin
Upvote 0
thats a really great idea, Wilson! :)

But not for the poles only, for everone:
Maybe some kind of new (unlockable) gamemode; you spawn as a convicted deserter who face death from court-martial.
But you can flee and now have to fight against your own team and the other team. :D

The avatar has no helmet and no green uniform. Just the white underskirt (of course trousers and boots).
So he can easily identified by his own team.

Til-Schweiger-basterds-FL-tsrimg.jpg

And if you really need an explination why he is free: he was guared by 2 soldiers who had to guide him to the execution aera.
Then a mortar shell or something exploded nearby and magically the fragments kill both guards but you were alive. Plausible enough?
:cool:

/assleakingmuch :D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

I would play this.

Make it happen.

Upvote 0

In the name of the holy :IS2:, I demand that you put this into the game!

Upvote 0

put more accurately

The poles spawn in the middle and get killed by both germans & russians.

Upvote 0
Why couldn't you, out of curiosity, Actin?

Actually, I'd love a Warsaw Uprising mod. Or even an AK KEDYW mod culminating with the uprising itself, where you'd get to play as Home Army soldiers first doing covert espionage-style and hit and run missions against the Germans and then play through some of the more famous actions of the uprising (e.g. the PAST building siege, the liberation of the remnants of the ghetto, etc.).
I lament my lack of aptitude with the SDK and a lack of a willing and able team to do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0