• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MP Gameplay Mode: Jailbreak

Indeed, 15 MKb42's versus 15 AVT40's in firefight portrays the battle of stalingrad pretty well!!!!

I think it would be a great addition to standard firefight. I never heard of the gametype before but it sounds like something more chaotic than classic RO, while it is less routine as Firefight.
You probably dont know that he hero weapons will only be like 1-2 per team, have you played ro1? the game has weapon limits.. jeez

Upvote 0
Indeed, 15 MKb42's versus 15 AVT40's in firefight portrays the battle of stalingrad pretty well!!!!

I think it would be a great addition to standard firefight. I never heard of the gametype before but it sounds like something more chaotic than classic RO, while it is less routine as Firefight.

Thats not really being fair, anyone could tweak the settings which is why we have them, it doesn't change the fact that the core game is built for a realistic purpose and even in the other two stock gametypes they're limited.

Adding something like Jailbreak to the stock game would feel really out of place, however i agree that its a good idea but more so for a mod. I like jailbreak in other games, and its a fun gamemode but it doesn't really fit into the RO universe as a stock gametype.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You probably dont know that he hero weapons will only be like 1-2 per team, have you played ro1? the game has weapon limits.. jeez

Read my post, I was talking about firefight, which has no limits as long as you unlocked the weapons.

Thats not really being fair, anyone could tweak the settings which is why we have them, it doesn't change the fact that the core game is built for a realistic purpose and even in the other two stock gametypes they're limited.

AFAIK you don't have to tweak to play firefight...:confused:

Upvote 0