• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Jaw on the Floor

I usually just go on metacritic, read some of the bigger, well known reviewers, then go to my favorites like Yahtzee at ZP, or Angry Joe, and then draw my own conclusions.

I do exactly the opposite.
I go to those kind of sites to read all the comments where they give the game a 4 or lower. Praising the game into oblivion doesn't grant any information, as with normal reviewers, while people who rant about the game actually point out the bad things (except for the 'it's just a bunch of crap' comments).
Then I can judge, these are the bad things, how important do I think they are?

Upvote 0
By the :IS2: the trophy Holder is PCGamer, those bros know their games.

Like they know their RPG's? Dragon Age 2 the best RPG of the decade and got 4 more points than The Witcher 2 right? Don't make me bloody laugh, they lost all their credibilty after this blatant bribery by EA, I check their site but their reviews are as objective as the ones from Gamespot and IGN. At least RPS is objective.

Reactions: Kirq
Upvote 0
like they know their rpg's? Dragon age 2 the best rpg of the decade and got 4 more points than the witcher 2 right? Don't make me bloody laugh, they lost all their credibilty after this blatant bribery by ea, i check their site but their reviews are as objective as the ones from gamespot and ign. At least rps is objective.

+1

Upvote 0
Luckily i have a girlfriend who is supportive on my Red orchestra addiction, so supportive she wants me to buy the game for her as a present. When that day comes my last drop of freedom would be gone :(

maaaan i know the feeling
when my girlfriend wanted to start playing DOTA with me
it was like
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thankfully, her PC is 2000 years old and can't handle any games

So you thought it was necessary to emphasize pressing the +1 button by writing a new post telling the same thing, +1?

Upvote 0