• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Store: Killing Floor Gear!

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
In amongst everything else going on this last week, there was one more that we didn't show you - the brand new Tripwire Interactive Online Store: www.tripwireinteractivestore.com! This will become your source for all sorts of gear related to Tripwire games - starting with Killing Floor. In the past, you've seen items from Glitch Gear (which will soon be available through the store as well). Now there are some new Killing Floor items to be had - including a free, limited-time offer on the "Pukey the Clown" t-shirt! So go take a look - future visitors to the Tripwire office may find themselves drinking out Horzine corporate mugs, so why don't you do the same? Go on - you know you want to hand over the dosh in return for some swag!

i was really excited to go get a shirt or hat, but i feel like specimens and characters on the shirt kind of kill the cool factor for me.

maybe something a little more subtle, like a foster tie or skully beanie. not that i don't want people to notice i'm a fan of killing floor, i just don't think big pictures of mutants are very stylish.

on the other hand, if i were to ever go to a insane clown posse concert, i might have to get that pukey the clown shirt

Upvote 0
subdle designs

subdle designs

i was really excited to go get a shirt or hat, but i feel like specimens and characters on the shirt kind of kill the cool factor for me.

maybe something a little more subtle, like a foster tie or skully beanie. not that i don't want people to notice i'm a fan of killing floor, i just don't think big pictures of mutants are very stylish.

on the other hand, if i were to ever go to a insane clown posse concert, i might have to get that pukey the clown shirt

Thanks for your feedback. I think you have a good point- adding a few more subtle and fashionable products would be a great place to start.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your feedback. I think you have a good point- adding a few more subtle and fashionable products would be a great place to start.

not that i wasn't bashing the products already in the store, i did like the shirts, and especially the coffee mug. (looks sinister)

I'd go for a t-shirt just with the KF biohazard logo, no letters. It is distinctive enough for those who need to know.

this guy has the right idea, simplicity. like little red tripwire logo buttons, such as the one on skully's backpack.

Upvote 0