• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

• Awesome! I'm really impressed and can't wait!!!

Votes: 157 68.9%
  • Disappointed! Another re-skin. So what?

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Not too bothered! Bring on the clowns!

Votes: 43 18.9%

• Total voters
q0nOh.jpg

Upvote 0
It looks like fun and I'm excited for it, although the complete remodeling and re-voice acting of the zeds as a temporary event again seems like that effort would be better put toward permanent additions. But I guess it makes sense if you've got plenty of modelers available but few coders.

These types of complaints and comments may seem like whining about what we're getting for free, but on the other hand, we're giving you advice on how to make us more eager to give you our money, something I would think a business would appreciate.

Upvote 0
01:14 AM 2nd of July and I can wait at least another 12 hours.... id prefer not to though.

Really really finding it difficult to wait for this update, but when its done ill be a happy camper. Havent been to the circus in years, this should cure me of ever wanting to go again.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to TWI for making it possible, minor delays and interruptions will more than likely be forgiven when the patch goes live, people begin playing, and you can take a short pause to congratulate yourselves, then get back to work on RO2.

Cheers big ears.

And Steam just updated Magicka for me.... im go check it out.

Upvote 0