• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

must not talk about the next update to the last moment, because players with undeveloped patience is very dangerous to society. :eek:
And you must be very dumb to society if you don't know when to tell that Sarcasm is in use. :eek:

Owned.
@Tonio
Yeah, should have figured it would be like Xmas, meh. Sucks that it takes a while.

Upvote 0
Steampunk character pack prize
killingfloor.png

Upvote 0
I really hope they will make the Steampunk character pack purchaseable (after the event) then tripewire can be more than sure that I will buy it and gift it to my friends. If not I hope they will don't do something like this again with a character pack because in my opinion its a little bit unfair. :( I hope we will get a offical answer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And you must be very dumb to society if you don't know when to tell that Sarcasm is in use. :eek:

Owned.
@Tonio
Yeah, should have figured it would be like Xmas, meh. Sucks that it takes a while.
I just wanted to say that the players are suffering in anticipation of the update. Should not be taken seriously. This is just ridiculous on your part. rofl

Upvote 0
I just wanted do a comparison, not a criticism ;) I'll wait I have all my time :p
Not critising TWI in any way, nor you XD
I just wanted to say that the players are suffering in anticipation of the update. Should not be taken seriously. This is just ridiculous on your part. rofl
You're taking it srsly, its not srs business dude >P

Lawl. And it looks like we got served, a new DLC...yet it says coming soon. The waiting is KILLING MEH

Upvote 0