• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone else love "snipe34's" maps?

TARBERTD

Oct 4, 2010
Perhaps my favorite map creator. Its a shame it seems he only made 3 maps: Gothic, Happy Hour, and Inflitrate

I am sure alot of the hardcore fans hate his maps. They encourage camping (generally in one spot) and often have high tier weapons thrown around the map. But for somebody like me, who only plays KF with a friend or two via LAN, it seems his maps are some of the few that you can adequately defend with two people.

Maybe we are just bad, but I find almost all of TWI's maps unplayable with 2 players unless both players are support. Throws variety out the window.

But hey, the maps also have fantastic custom music and some really good art design (gothic just has awesome atmosphere imo).

Any fellow lovers out there? Dude had creativity thats for sure

Yeah happy hour definitely was one of the best maps in Killing Floor 2.0 (mod). The game was almost impossible. So camping was the only way to get to a wave, which was higher then 6. :D
The map still is fun, as I mostly play with custom waves, which are almost as hard as the old KF was. The elevator has to get fixed though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Maybe we are just bad, but I find almost all of TWI's maps unplayable with 2 players unless both players are support. Throws variety out the window.

lol what? Its much easier with 2 players than 6. Scrakes go down with like one clip from AK even on higher difficulties. And there are plenty of spots you can defend with only 2 people, like for example the cave in Manor, the bottom floor in Offices if you weld the back door, the tunnel in West London, the big room with trader in Biohazard if you weld all doors but one...

But to stay on topic, this is probably the first time I heard anyone mention Snipe34, Ive played Gothic and its a good map but didnt remember who made it. Might have played Happy Hour too but if I remember correctly I didnt like it at all, lol. Cant remember if Ive ever played that third map.

Reactions: d_masik
Upvote 0