• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the next big thing ?

I still think is circus themed.
The one on the right has clown boot, and the one on the left is like one of those midgets:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Hmmm... thats a good point. I never thought of that... But yeah, that sounds feasable. And if it is medieval, could expect possibly a new Beserker weapon, not saying it should happen or will happen, but it could just because it fits well into that sort of era. :rolleyes:

Apart from skins for the zeds and maybe a new map if it is the medieval thing, I doubt that they could do much more... Obviously wouldn't bring out a gun in that case :p Not that i'm complaining, I'll be happy with whatever is offered. :D

Upvote 0
still think it's reskins of characters from RO2 and RO2 mods (RS/IE/IC). the pants on the character far right looks like german officer pants, and the boot looks military style. the character on the left looks like he's wearing a samurai headband, possibly a reference to Rising Storm.....

Pretty impressive, even with my wide array of forensic tools I can't see what kind of underwear they are wearing.

Upvote 0
It looks like re-skins to me, but I had a thought... What if they were trying to make it look like a re-skin but really it's something completely different.

We have already had a re-skin, introduced by the same day-by-day reveal of the picture. Maybe TWI intended for us to think it's another re-skin, like before, but really it's something completely different.

I may be wrong but that model on the right doesn't look to me anything like a current KF specimen.

Just my thoughts,

Cheers

ljM

Upvote 0