• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Skins] Do you want new Skins in game?

Yes, of course we want more skins. My only reservations are the fact the skins have to replace a stock skin, and the difficulty of running the skins on a server (making sure everyone downloads it and can see it)

We made them with a System compressed on UZ2 and each skin is size less than 2 MB... yes... 1,5 Mb for one Skin, if you make a redirect... only 1 minute and you have it :D

Also we can make them different from for example "The Stig" and it will no replace any skin.... you can assign it to you just by typing on say for example "!smith"
and "automagically" the skin will be applied to you :p but that would takes us more work for each one

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IS that mister Smith from the Matrix :O He looks good. The Wierd alien - why do i rememver a similar model from somewhere? I like his head tho :p As for the Woman on the left, i don't like her. She looks like shes trying to kill me... Its the eyes :p

That alien almost looks like the ones from Mars Attacks (really old, stupid movie) to me.

Upvote 0
That alien almost looks like the ones from Mars Attacks (really old, stupid movie) to me.

In no way is that movie stupid! Its a great flick!

To the thread, Does a bear release its bowels in the woods? Of course we want these skins!

OWE OWE! Idea, someone make a mutator for Mr Smith, make him a specimin lol, that would be cool, people in black suits after you in the mass war of zombie creatures!

Upvote 0
The Wierd alien - why do i rememver a similar model from somewhere? I like his head tho :p

mars+attacks+alien.jpg

Upvote 0
Lol, ok, the alien is from Mars Attacks :D but i agree with Hunter - Smith zed all the way. There could be only one that spawns, but any weak zed (clot, gf, crawler, stalker i think) could be taken over thru a quick anim and turned into a Smith. The smith zed would be stronger by a tad than the gorefast, but use anims similar to the clot - slow creeping approach with the latch on ability - except his anim for that is to stick his hand into you :p

I'd vote that as mod of the year if it got made :p

Upvote 0
Just to clarify, these are models & textures that you've implemented yourselves? Did you do anything beyond packaging the files (ie. rigging, etc)?

We made the re-rigging of all of them to fit with the ones on game.

Hemi: this will not replace the standard skins. You type on say "!smith" for example and the skin applies to yourself.

Upvote 0