• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Portal 2

Enjoyed the SP. Felt 3X longer then Portal 1 with out feeling repetitive. Great story funny, dark and original. The environments where much larger then I thought they where going to be. Some people think that it was still to short but I would much rather have 8 solid hours of some thing new then 20+ of repeating the same tasks over and over. I'm thinking of Mass Effect 2 (which I enjoyed) but how many times do I need to scan a planet for resources or duck behind a box to regen my shield? Not finished with the COOP but it has also been a lot of fun. Played most of it with a buddy which has been a lot of fun. Think it will add about 4 more hours of fun.

I don't know if this is because of counsels or just to get more people to finish the game but its seemed like it really only took one step to finish a puzzle there wasn't a second or third step to make it more challenging. I hope the SDK is released soon so people can make more challenging maps.

DLC... Take it or leave it. It doesn't effect the game play. Would have been cool if it wasn't 0 day but if its going to be in this wasn't so bad. Probably will never see any of it anyway since I won't be getting it and will only play COOP with buddies who won't be getting it either.

Upvote 0
I'll just leave this here ...

aperture-mug.jpg

Upvote 0