• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remedial Servers

Well thats me screwed...

I've been known to lob a grenade into a bunker and take out a couple Dev's and a few others just for good measure, Yoshi got away by the skin of his butt, as usual...

Also, three bots suck in a door : 51 lobs grenade = 3 tk's.

Yep auto-kick works.

I think Server Ranking System would be a better term.

If I'm not barking up the wrong tree, that is.

Upvote 0
So I know that there will be remedial servers for tkers/griefers etc. What I am wondering is how that will affect joining. Will it prevent such players from joining matches entirely except those they are allowed to join, or will it only affect matchmaking (I'm working off of the assumption that there will be a join now button type matchmaking as well as the server browser). Also, who will actually host such remedial servers, I take it partners like gameservers.com.

What is wrong with the manner in which we obtain and maintain Servers for RO? We have little or no trouble handling griefers now.

Gameservers is falling on its face with overload as it is...... Let US CHOOSE our own GSP TYVM!

Last edited:
Reactions: Placebo Cyanide
Upvote 0
think it's nice idea to keep the twats away from the rest of us

dont imagine for one minute that 1/2 dozen tk will get you sent to remedia - beside most accidental TK dont re-occur - so chances of being sent to remedia for accedental tk are slight.

more intersting is how you work your way back off remedia and what levels do remedia apply

Upvote 0
LOL.....yeh , Sapper is my favorite role as well , get away from the wall , dont go in there , boom's been set on the wire......LOL

be quite funny for 5 mins too have a look in a retard server thou.....i can picture it now :D

In fact my banner has me there in action

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't want unranked servers to be some kind of griefers retreat :(

You should be able to set your servers tolerance level for how low honor a player can have. Buy maybe below a certain honor level you simply can't level up.

Yes, Tripwire should not make it so that unranked servers get the community refuse, cheaters and TKers. That's just ridiculous.

It's the only way we can experience custom gametypes, mods, and custom maps outside of the official rotation and whitelists.

Upvote 0