• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, if Horzine and Aperture actually ARE officially partners now...

...How long do you think it'll take Black Mesa to do some corporate sabotage - that is, when do you think we'll get a Gordon Freeman/HEV suited character model (and, of course, his own special blanked-out sounds)?

Because if ApSci and Horzine are getting together, Black Mesa's gotta have something besides the teleporter.

I bet it was my story that reminded you that Horzine and Apch are partners :D

And i think HL and KF cant go well together....Clots with headcrabs???

Upvote 0
I bet it was my story that reminded you that Horzine and Apch are partners :D

And i think HL and KF cant go well together....Clots with headcrabs???

It'd happen in much the same way as KF and TF2 - that is, the Black Mesa influence is a character model based off Gordon Freeman and possibly a useable Crowbar weapon replacing the Axe in drops.

Upvote 0
Would love to see some sort of campaign involving Horzine and Aperture.
It could show some unground lab from Horzine near or in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, and vice-versa.
Would be nice to see something Portal related, like the Handheld Portal Device being developed by both companies.
Chell could replace the Trader in the Aperture map also.

Upvote 0
Add a crowbar, make the char of Gordon not speak, and you got a deal, I would pay for a DLC of that. (OR...business Idea, buy HL2 Complete, get the character, already have HL2? CHECK YOUR GAME, YOU GOT THE FREEMAN LOL)

Would be intresting to fight Zombies and Zombine, as well as the few varians, the grunt zombie, fast, poision....and so on. They did Portal, why not HL?:(

So, since the secret's out, anyone want to add to the list of why GLaDOS is 'mad'? There's no surprise there, mad doctor = mad robot.

I would love to see sabotage by Black Mesa lol...would be VERY interesting.

Upvote 0
Just do it like the two Pyro skins from TF2 - if you own the game (the Orange Box) then Gordon's skin is unlocked for you.

+1 for crowbar also :IS2:

Having Gordon would just be bloody ridiculous, IMO. Harchier Spebbinton (the ball) and the TF2 Pyro seem to be feasible enough in their own way but the thought of Gordon is just taking the piss. And as if walking into Pyro-filled servers wasn't somewhat silly enough already, we still have a very feasible uniform for those characters and also the fact that they are all faceless, just like having multiple copies of Agent Wilkes but the sheer amout of Gordons would totally ruin KF in terms of aesthetics due to the futuristic HEV-suits and all the same faces.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Weapon suggestion:

sandvich_icon501.jpg

Upvote 0