• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I want to try this! I must! (The art of flying)

Nah, looks too dangerous. Better just to sit at home.

I never get that state of mind tbh :p
Obviously this is a new kind of dangerous and a world apart from mainstream bungee-jumping or something similar, but it seems a state of mind very common to the people around me lol.
They'd rather sit at home in safety and never experience anything, than take a chance by doing something dangerous for an awesome experience.
It's a sense of security which i personally couldnt live with.
I'd rather live a short, but deeply intense life than a long life sitting at home never taking any chances because of some possible danger.

Then again, the concept of danger is something inherent to my profession and more common and ever-present so you grow a bit accustomed to it.
Still, i have done some things at the drop of a hat which took other people forever to gather the courage for.
I'd bungee-jump off a bridge or out of a plane without a second of doubt.
I'm aware of the dangers certain activities bring yet never let it dominate my mind and keep me from doing things.

Having said that, i'd feel enormously nervous doing this :p

Upvote 0
That looks insane, how low/close to cliffs do they want to get at times!

As close as possible for some folks. Arms length at times. That's ****ing close, lol. I remember reading a couple stories one night of people trying to get too close... and it obviously didn't end well.

Looks fun, though! Way too risky for my liking. :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i have zero interest in experiencing the gush of wind at a high altitude while moving at a relatively slow speed.

i just might fall asleep and forget to pull the cord.

i have never ridden roller coasters extensively for the same reason. i only did it to quash the suggestion that i was a coward.

Upvote 0
As close as possible for some folks. Arms length at times. That's ****ing close, lol. I remember reading a couple stories one night of people trying to get too close... and it obviously didn't end well.

Looks fun, though! Way too risky for my liking. :eek:

saw a video about one, they dont show the impact, but the dude hit the bridge at 120mph. His partner who made it underneath the bridge got drenched in blood and had a landing partner of a severed leg:eek:

Upvote 0
The scenery coupled with the speed of it flowing through.... So beautiful..

6mstM.jpg

Upvote 0