• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Trailer?

great movie and i would like another trailer because i feel like i'm the only one that thinks that trailer kind of sucked, the music didn't match well and the second half where the Germans are running and get shot just looks weird and the tank fires and it doesn't do something like, say, wipe to black but shows the tank for a second afterwards and it comes off looking like a fan trailer. no offence to whoever made it it was a long time ago.

Upvote 0
Nah, you're not the only one Roflrocket.

I think TWI will respond to this the same way they have done till now, by saying "we'd rather be working on the game than take time out to do a video", but i really think you guys should reconsidder.

You have a huge resource in all the fans here, and everywhere else (you'd be hard pressed to find a gaming forum that doesen't have a RO2:HoS thread right now), who wants to "word-of-mouth" this game like there's no tomorrow, there's tons of goodwill there, and people want to get their freinds and communities interested.

But we've got nothing to do it with, just an old teaser that shows no gameplay, and a bunch of shakycam vids that, again, shows some features but no gameplay, and to which people allways reply "lol the graphics look like an Atari 2600 game" because the visual quality is just rubbish.
Some people are even starting to considder the game Vapourware now, because there's nothing new to show, and that's really not a good reputation to get..

That's a huge waste of potential guys, so many people want to help you get the game out there, and they just need one good vid to do it.
You can't buy marketing like that, but you can get it for allmost free, with just a couple days work recording gameplay and editing the photage. Word of mouth is good stuff, don't waste it like this.

Upvote 0
I also think a new trailer would be nice,The current trailer is not the best to be honest - in my opinion. Seeing the Soviets limbs get blown off for a quarter of the video gets a bit boring to see. And when the Germans get shot something does not look right - like they freeze for a second then fall.

Upvote 0