• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

memes-none-of-them.gif

Upvote 0
Big one.

LARGE PIC

[/spoiler]

Hmm I'm probably mostly a pro-gamer, I've played a few CSS tournyfags and won, not an experience I would go through again for entertainment, I hate those who must rub it in your face whenever they achieve anything; and I often play below what I believe I can do at an optimum in order to have more fun and make the game more of a challenge.

It's funny though, I'd have to say my brother is likely typical virgin, because he plays a lot of TF2, swears the whole time, and calls me a casualfag for playing games like ARMA2 with a milsim unit!

Upvote 0
Hmm I'm probably mostly a pro-gamer, I've played a few CSS tournyfags and won, not an experience I would go through again for entertainment, I hate those who must rub it in your face whenever they achieve anything; and I often play below what I believe I can do at an optimum in order to have more fun and make the game more of a challenge.

I feel like Retro gamer and I will soon evolve into Pro gamer when I reach level 21. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Someone should write an ("scientific") interpretation of Friday, because "Which seat should I take?" sounds suspiciously like "I am a teenager and want to have intercourse with many different partners".

That wouldn't be too far fetched actually, since both of the boys in the car are your average stereotypical aesthetically effeminate guys who are hot and desirable for your average girl which has some sort of impact on their own sex drive.

Reactions: PNV
Upvote 0