• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Doom2-Final-V7

yea i know about the broken link Ive been looking for it for days. I also tried to contact the original poster for a new link and he never responded :( I was just hoping someone downloaded it before the link was broken and can upload it to mega upload or some time of site were i can download it. As far as google goes yea cant find jack shiz :(

Upvote 0
Actually, if you do a search for "KF-Doom2-Final-V7" (including the speech marks), it lists several servers that are running the map. Just try to find one playing the map when you need it, and connect to it to download the map. It'll appear in your 'cache' folder, although it'll need renaming and moving to the 'maps' folder for you to play it in solo or host a game with it.

Upvote 0
Actually, if you do a search for "KF-Doom2-Final-V7" (including the speech marks), it lists several servers that are running the map. Just try to find one playing the map when you need it, and connect to it to download the map. It'll appear in your 'cache' folder, although it'll need renaming and moving to the 'maps' folder for you to play it in solo or host a game with it.

how do u move it from cache to maps? i have it in my cache

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, what? You asked how to move a file, I linked you to a guide.
yeah well i went into the cache folder and saw a config file and a bunch of uxx files. i asked how to get a .rom file to move to the maps folder out of all that crap. you gave me a guide for a basic file transfer when what i wanted was not a basic file transfer. if it was as simple as moving a uxx file to the maps folder then you are right but JD's link was more helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0