• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Crysis 2 ZOMG SPECULATION!

i've been thourgh that list more times i can tell, and only unique things i can find is the interactive tank interior and iron sights for snipers, all the others have been done in some form before.

When we had you cornered, we automatically became trolls :rolleyes:

PS.. U MAD ?

Not cornered at all, you automatically become trolls when you attack the person and not the posts.

Upvote 0
I thought Crysis provided some nice cinematic experiences, and it was fun breaking the traditional rules in a FPS by having a 30 foot vertical leap, being able to throw guys like trash can lids, stealth, and regeneration, all switching seamlessly from one to the next.

On discount, yeah, I'd say it's a decent purchase. Doesn't make me wild for the sequel, but I'd give it a look to see if they upped the ante from the last game. (And that would be interesting to see, considering all the fights against big, Matrix-squid looking things.)

Upvote 0
i've been thourgh that list more times i can tell, and only unique things i can find is the interactive tank interior and iron sights for snipers, all the others have been done in some form before.

When we had you cornered, we automatically became trolls :rolleyes:

PS.. U MAD ?

Iron sights for scoped weapons have been done before. ArmA series and Infiltration mod come to mind.

Because 3 guys taking turns to attack Fedorov is so much more fun.

You made some rather asinine statements and we're pointing them out. You're the one who brought RO2 into the discussion, first by saying the graphics look better that Crysis 2 (post 2), then by saying you prefer RO2 because it is an innovative game when it hardly is (post 36). No one is attacking you, just your posts. Toy like cars? :rolleyes: Did you even look at the screen shots I posted? They don't look toy like to me at all.

And most of the features listed in the fact thread have been done in games before. If you want me to give you examples of the games that have done each of the features highlighted in yellow, I can send you a PM. :)

Look, now instead of COD/BF Vs. RO2 now it is Crysis Vs. RO2. RO is innovative. Crysis may or may not be innovative, idk I didn't DL the leak. Why don't we go back to discussing the leak? :rolleyes:

Good idea. I am wondering why anyone would even want to download the leak anyways. It is an incomplete version of the game (or that is what the OP says), so I am not sure why you would play it, even if it was free.

Upvote 0
Good idea. I am wondering why anyone would even want to download the leak anyways. It is an incomplete version of the game (or that is what the OP says), so I am not sure why you would play it, even if it was free.

Yeah, not much reward to spoil it all and get an incomplete game. And even if it is free, there is still some price. For one, you are helping fuel pirates that are bleeding indie companies and hurting the industry(for an incomplete game). For another you are risking numerous viruses and the unknown scum of the internet, but if you want to pray by the grace of your firewalls (for an incomplete game) go ahead. And, on top of that, you are pretty pointlessly breaking the law. I mean, that's like stealing a snickers or robbing a homeless man of 20 cents. It doesn't matter if you're caught, it's pretty pathetic and not worth the reward (beyond, of course, the strange satisfaction that you are being cool and breaking the rules, when in reality you just look like an idiot. Call me when you rob a bank next time ;))

Anyways, I add my vote to getting back on topic.

Upvote 0
You made some rather asinine statements and we're pointing them out.

"Asinine" is only your point of view, and you are nobody to judge it, besides, I'm not surprised that you disagree, considering your way of thinking and priorities. You earned those red squares with your own merits.

But ok, lets see if you are merely pointing something out...

Wow. It only took to the second post for you to go into "TWI Promotional Robot" mode.

Freaking mindless fanboyism drives me nuts.

Pics or it didnt happen.

I see you in every single thread of a popular fps series (cod, battlefield and now this) whining and *****ing about how it's not innovative and unique enough compared to HoS

So why dont you just stay out of these threads, and keep cheerleading on the HoS general discussion area

The part in bold has to be one of the dumbest things I have read on the internet

you're arguments/points are very hypocritical. :)

You made some rather asinine statements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can't attack piracy and compare it to petty theft.

You have to be like the big wig game producers and claim you aren't at the top of the sales charts because of piracy, and then you have to get the RIAA to ruin some college kid's life.

I was talking about pirating an unfinished half-game. It gives you relatively little and has all the negatives of stealing.

Upvote 0
Graphics aside, did anyone actually like the first Crysis to where they thought the money they spent was justified even somewhat?
Hehe, Crysis, just like FarCry (imo) suffer from the German entertainment syndrome: It happens to all German productions that desperately try to not look German and usually result in totally uninspired products filled with stereotypes, b movie characters, bad storytelling and crappy dialogues and the constant feeling that eventhough production value may be decent, it just lacks something. In the case of music you'd have to add bad (English) lyrics.

Reactions: Uurastaja
Upvote 0
"Asinine" is only your point of view, and you are nobody to judge it, besides, I'm not surprised that you disagree, considering your way of thinking and priorities. You earned those red squares with your own merits.

But ok, lets see if you are merely pointing something out...

Again, more hypocritical posts. :) Wasn't it you that mentioned we should respond to the posts and not attack the poster? And I should have wrote "I". :p The asinine statement was the "toy like cars". Your comments are rather asinine after looking at the in game screen shots featuring the cars in Crysis 2 that I posted. If you're saying those cars look "toy like", then you can say that about almost every video game. :) I'm done with this topic, as the cars clearly don't look "toy like". Not in terms of video game design at least. No point in debating that any further.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Again, more hypocritical posts. :) Wasn't it you that mentioned we should respond to the posts and not attack the poster?
Not really, you started it, so I don't mind attacking the poster now, since the only purpose is to discredit you own attacks. Is not like I go to flame you each time you whine about how much you hate every new feature introduced in HOES.

And I should have wrote "I". :p The asinine statement was the "toy like cars". Your comments are rather asinine after looking at the in game screen shots featuring the cars in Crysis 2 that I posted. If you're saying those cars look "toy like", then you can say that about almost every video game. :) I'm done with this topic, as the cars clearly don't look "toy like". Not in terms of video game design at least. No point in debating that any further.

I didn't say the cars looks like toys after those screenshots. I said it after Zips video, so stop turning everything backwards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0