• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scoreboard

There's a difference between how much damage a weapon can deal and how much a specimen can take.
It doesn't matter if you headshot a gorefast with 9mm, Handcannon or even Crossbow.
In the end you'll be rewarded with the same amount of damage.

The problem here is the fact that specimen's head has less health than its body.
Because of this, classes that are not forced to aim for the head get a higher score.

Even shooting a Scrake in the head as Lv 6 Sharpshooter deals "only" 1440 damage.
And what about Commando ? There's no way a Commando can keep up concerning damage output.

Upvote 0
I see.

Really I don't know how the game looks at damage, I'm a source player and even if an enemy has 10 hp shooting him in the head with a given weapon can register as dealing 105-110 damage.

I think regardless demo and support would be on top for damage like you mentioned but the commando just feels like you can lay waste to everything smaller than scrakes in no time at all.

Upvote 0