• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

100% Game completion

I don't think you can really e-peen with it anymore.

Most kids download achievement unlocker and just unlocks all achievements and post it on forums. You one of them? :troll:
I would just check their steam community page and look at the hours played vs achievements unlocked.

If they did cheat to unlock stuff, well then I pity them for being so pathetic that they need feel they need to cheat in a computer video game. :troll:

Upvote 0
meh, I am not so big on acheivs, or even perks. Mainly, for me, it's the satisfaction of seeing these happen when you are playing the game for fun, as well as the experience of getting them. Focusing too much on them detratcs from the experience, for me at least. And while it is interesting seeing how much people draw to certain aspects of the game, none of it really proves anything, in my eyes. But, as long as 500 "look at me, I'm special" threads dont spring up, I'm okay with a little razzle-dazzle.

Reactions: drunkentiger
Upvote 0
i honestly havent even leveled up all my perks, the firebug is still at 4, and it will probably remain that way for a long time. its just too easy since you dont even need to aim for their heads. I play because of that simple little sadistic joy of watching them asplode and then measuring how far their head landed from where their body used to be

Upvote 0
You Mirin?

y99vp.jpg

sMCfS.jpg

u_jelly.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My question is, who cares? Your embracing the fact that you spend way too much time on the computer by posting this.

Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg

Little ironic coming from someone who has over 2000 posts in a forum for the same game lol. KF is really the only game I play and I've played it regularly since release for about 550 hours. Granted, I played a ridiculous amount in the last month, about 150 hours of that total was during this Christmas break. Alas, college and the grind starts again tommorow, but I can sleep in peace knowing I've completed the game and raged you with a screenshot of the proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-Carver
Upvote 0

To be honest, no. In my opinion, its all about having fun. I wouldn't be jelly if all your perks were so high they couldn't be read on the bar. Because I personally would rather have level 0 perks and no acheivs but the ability to have fun with it (instead of constantly playing to show off something), than the opposite. And, to be honest, I'd rather not toil that long as firebug. However, also to be honest, I've seen far more headshots than that. Work harder before expecting me to be impressed:troll:

Congrats though on doing all that. I'm just not jelly.

Upvote 0
To be honest, no. In my opinion, its all about having fun. I wouldn't be jelly if all your perks were so high they couldn't be read on the bar. Because I personally would rather have level 0 perks and no acheivs but the ability to have fun with it (instead of constantly playing to show off something), than the opposite. And, to be honest, I'd rather not toil that long as firebug. However, also to be honest, I've seen far more headshots than that. Work harder before expecting me to be impressed:troll:

Congrats though on doing all that. I'm just not jelly.

Haha thanks bro. I was just joking with the "you jelly" part. The guy's expression in the pic is so perfect, I like to throw it in for the lulz. No one would actually be jelly of someone's "accomplishments" in a game, especially in a player vs bot one like kf lol. This thread was already there, so I posted the ss. Wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Seriously, whoever downvoted him.. I pity you.

u_jelly.png

Upvote 0
Many of us here know there's a way to type whatever damage you want or whatever head shot counts you want. It is really no point for any level of perks and how far you fill up the useless bar.

Achievement however, have to do it yourself. But hell... soloing as berserker is pretty damn easy, you want it, you get it.

One exception for me,

Dignity for the Dead

Even I try to do it with some friends, it just dont count. Oh well...

Upvote 0