• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lordsmash

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 27, 2010
I was just thinking , this might be a bit too much to ask but..

If it is possible, when the player has his model set as BLU or RED pyro replace all voice from the player with muffled speech like in tf2.

Also , you could make it so there is an OPTIONAL flamethrower in the trader menu you can get, nothing special - just a re-skin maybe to make it look like the tf2 flamthrower and maybe the sounds with it , complete with red/blu finish depending on which pyro skin you have chosen.

Of-Course , for people who want to keep their British accent with their pyro skin, you should be able to toggle on/off muffled speech from YOUR pyro, or from anyone's pyro (including yours).

For the Flamethrower thing , the normal flamethrower will be there , and the other one will be named "pyro's Flamethrower" and they should both cost and weigh and do all damage and reloads the same; when you buy one of them , the other should disappear from the menu until you sell the one you bought.

It's just a suggestion , all Feedback is welcome but don't post saying something like "we don't want our game ruined by tf2/valve blah blah" or "no" or "stfu TWI doesn't have to do anything!".

If you post about you not wanting it in the game , please state WHY you do not.

It's just a suggestion , it doesn't really have to happen you know. :)

It's just a suggestion , all Feedback is welcome but don't post saying something like "we don't want our game ruined by tf2/valve blah blah" or "no" or "stfu TWI doesn't have to do anything!".

If you post about you not wanting it in the game , please state WHY you do not.

It's just a suggestion , it doesn't really have to happen you know. :)

The last two points should be acknowledged by everyone on this forum but with the other quoted paragraph, I have to say that asking people not to post negatively is a stupid idea. If they don't like an idea especially one that makes killing floor ruined by TF2 and Valve, especially since TWI don't have to do anything. :troll: is a bit of an idiot move.

Upvote 0
... oke .. the fact that VALVE ruined the TF2 design by adding weird hats and custom colours, does NOT mean that TW should ruin thier fantastic game because it shares a character.

m'kay

and there are many more reasons why this should never happen.....
1 of those reasons is simple as: "i main spy":troll::troll:

now, this thread is a little to hot for me, so im going to sneak out of here

Upvote 0