• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make a "noob" server

tsc326

Dec 19, 2010
you should put in a server based on rank...so that lvl 70's aren't just annihalting lvl 1s especially for people like me who aren't great at FPS's, we should have the option to vs. people who have the same stats as us... so if my KD ratio is 2:5 i should be able to verse someone who has similar stats to make it more fair!

you should put in a server based on rank...so that lvl 70's aren't just annihalting lvl 1s especially for people like me who aren't great at FPS's, we should have the option to vs. people who have the same stats as us... so if my KD ratio is 2:5 i should be able to verse someone who has similar stats to make it more fair!

War isn't fair.

i think someone said(I'm not to sure who said it): if you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck

Its not like the level ones will be inferior to level 60s the only thing that separates you and him is lack of knowledge of the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of all I think is not realistic. In World War II there weren't battlefields specially for soldiers, or better say, for civilians who had just been recruited.
In second way, we're talking about a FPS game, not a MMORPG game which are based on level system or something like this, where the players who have high level can to abuse noobs who haven't the enough level to defend.
I think that some noobs can kill to veteran player if they play team play with the rest of his squad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of all I think is not realistic. In World War II there weren't battlefields specially for soldiers, or better say, for civilians who had just been recruited.
In second way, we're talking about a FPS game, not a MMORPG game which are based on level system or something like this, where the players who have high level can to abuse noobs who haven't the enough level to defend.
I think that some noobs can kill to veteran player if they play team play with the rest of the players.

In RO what makes a veteran a veteran is his use of tactics and teamwork.

Upvote 0
I think that some noobs can kill to veteran player if they play team play with the rest of his squad.
This is a GAME!!!

Anyways, the devs have already said this feature is in. People will be able to lock out servers to keep them only for people of a certain rank/skillz.

Upvote 0