• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help finding doors on Doom Map

Kyuzo

Dec 18, 2010
I have been playing the Doom map quite a bit recently and I noticed in online servers there are a few doors that people somehow open, and no matter what I do will not open for me. I have only found out how to open this one:
killf20101218154623.png

Could someone please tell me how to open these two doors? I would really appreciate it.
killf20101218154558.png

killf20101218154652.png

Reactions: _Duke_ and Benjamin
for the second one, have you tried just running u an pressing "e"? That may have been an earlier version though.

I remember there is a door opener on to of that cube at the end of the last hallway, in the "brown room", but it's hard to get on top of (you have to switch to knife, run behind a hard-to-see dark brown line, and jump just right).

Also, if you take the elevator up, and press "E" at the wall, it'll open to reveal another door opener for somewhere else. I think it opens the door out to the blue area:confused:

Upvote 0
The first one you open by jumping on th box directly at the end of that long hallway. You have to go to the right side back up and run forward and jump at the same time. Once on top of the box face your view down and press the door open button which should be E.

The other one you want to press the button on the wall directly to the right of that box, then wait for it to come down then ride it back up. Once done there may be a wall up there that is brown press open to open that then walk forward and press the open on the red button that looks like the one that lowered the elevator in the first place.

Upvote 0