• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your biggest Mother f- moments?

Ok, very long story here.

My computer has had some stuttering bugs lately, and symptoms of these include hearing the sounds of dead specimens. I fixed these.

So yesterday me and some friends were playing biohazard, in the underground area. I was demo and the last one left, with about 30 specimens remaining.

I turn down the hall and see a big group of clots, gorefasts, a few sirens and a husk. The husk's sounds were drown out by the sirens and everything else, and since it was in the back I only saw a yellowish light. Not only that, but because of, what I thought was, a fleshpound due to noises I flipped out. Unloaded a whole m32 clip (last 6 grenade I had) into the horde, everything exploded, and there was only 1 left.

Now, I was still hearing fleshpound noises but I chalked it up to the stuttering bug again. I start to go down the hall towards the trader. Thinking I was clear, I stop to type, saying I had to leave after this to fix my sound bug. But as I was typing...

"CHWARCK"
"CHWARCK"
"E(rik) was eaten by the flesh pound"

It turns out THE WHOLE TIME, that there was a fleshpound caught in the door the whole round, and by my luck free itself by the time I passed.

Beat this.

Upvote 0
Since i got my own server up and running i put FF on 100% ALWAYS, and i played with my mate as 2 demos about lvl 5-6 both using LAWS, and the bad thing about law....well is that you blow eachothers rocket up when you both fire at the same time....and since the update the splash is quite heavy now you guys might imagine what happened next :p and not only one time i tell ya! :p

Upvote 0
I was goofing off on a previous game and didn't pay attention to what I left my perk at.

I spawn the next game as a lvl 6 demo. Yeah, not my first choice so I changed right away on wave two.

So late game like wave 9 or 10 when stuff is crazy our SS is quite occupied on one hallway while I'm defending another. I'm about to lead the FP that spawned over towards the SS but I spot a couple pipes nearby (we've got a demo laying the typical minefield).

I walk right on top of the pipes then open fire on the FP to get him soft before he arrives (I figure he *might* get a raged hit in while the pipe proximity timer expires). We'll sure enough the pipes take him out just as he's standing in my face.

I'm slack jawed then cursing as I have no idea why I just blew up. Is friendly fire on? I wasn't throwing a grenade? WTF? Oh yeah...that's right those were my pipes from 9 waves ago, not the current demo.

Mother F-kcer!
You win!:p

As for me...

Me and five others were playing on one of "Bob's Whorehouse" servers on the typical "doom" map. Midway through the wave, Scrakes appear. Unfortunately, we had a level 6 demo on our team who loved to spam his grenade launcher, so it made it hard to see. For whatever reason, he gets the idea to shoot TWO Scrakes that I'm looking at and trying to back away from so I can better bag headshots (I'm a level 3 SS). Before I could, however, he causes one to rage and charge at me. I get killed. I thank the guy who caused it to rage and kill me for getting it to kill me (in a sarcastic way). I wait to respawn.

Ok, very long story here.

My computer has had some stuttering bugs lately, and symptoms of these include hearing the sounds of dead specimens. I fixed these.

So yesterday me and some friends were playing biohazard, in the underground area. I was demo and the last one left, with about 30 specimens remaining.

I turn down the hall and see a big group of clots, gorefasts, a few sirens and a husk. The husk's sounds were drown out by the sirens and everything else, and since it was in the back I only saw a yellowish light. Not only that, but because of, what I thought was, a fleshpound due to noises I flipped out. Unloaded a whole m32 clip (last 6 grenade I had) into the horde, everything exploded, and there was only 1 left.

Now, I was still hearing fleshpound noises but I chalked it up to the stuttering bug again. I start to go down the hall towards the trader. Thinking I was clear, I stop to type, saying I had to leave after this to fix my sound bug. But as I was typing...

"CHWARCK"
"CHWARCK"
"E(rik) was eaten by the flesh pound"

It turns out THE WHOLE TIME, that there was a fleshpound caught in the door the whole round, and by my luck free itself by the time I passed.

Beat this.
Smilin already did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was goofing off on a previous game and didn't pay attention to what I left my perk at.

I spawn the next game as a lvl 6 demo. Yeah, not my first choice so I changed right away on wave two.

So late game like wave 9 or 10 when stuff is crazy our SS is quite occupied on one hallway while I'm defending another. I'm about to lead the FP that spawned over towards the SS but I spot a couple pipes nearby (we've got a demo laying the typical minefield).

I walk right on top of the pipes then open fire on the FP to get him soft before he arrives (I figure he *might* get a raged hit in while the pipe proximity timer expires). We'll sure enough the pipes take him out just as he's standing in my face.

I'm slack jawed then cursing as I have no idea why I just blew up. Is friendly fire on? I wasn't throwing a grenade? WTF? Oh yeah...that's right those were my pipes from 9 waves ago, not the current demo.

Mother F-kcer!
Heheh, nice one. Can't say i haven't done that before. (I need to get a memory...)

Upvote 0
hmmm....

My biggest MUTHA !@##@! moment was Biolab, pre heavy metal patch. It was wave ten, I was the only one left in a 6 man suicidal game, and there were two fleshpounds left. I kitted around the map till I was able to decap one of em with the saw (me being a zerker which made it really easy). The last one I was able to decap in that long hallway on the Left side of the "U" room, next to the stairs. I did, and in "thought" victory I shoot the headless FP a few times with the 9mm and zing left going towards the trader in the U room. What I didn't know, is that by shooting the headless FP a few times put it in rage. So just as I turn around from getting to the trader, I get turned into hamburger meat.

Now, not a split second after it kills me, the damn thing bleeds out. Just about every curse word known to man was said over the mic from me and my teammates......FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Upvote 0