• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mysterious picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't say anything about survivors not being able to participate.

You are correct. If you look at the story told by the map packs, over the course of the game this went from being surgical operations to complete anarchy. London has been completely overrun, which is why we have survivors like Mr. Foster in the game. But as I said earlier, every character, whether survivor or military looks like they actually are capable of surviving. Mr. Foster looks like someone who did not see this coming, was unprepared, yet had what it took to survive. We have proof of this as his suit is battleworn, he has a wound on his leg, but he managed to grab a gun and a gas mask (just in case) and start kicking a**. There have been no characters so far that look like they do not belong here. We will find out soon enough is this character pack will undo this.

Mini skirt and high heels do not belong here. If you are wearing high heels and zombies start chasing you, you better take those things off and run barefoot until you find some shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin
Upvote 0
We don't see masturbating men just because they call eachother tosspop, gormless tosser, wan...er and such either do we? So I doubt speech matters too much on that. :x

And having a girl with a higher sex appeal than a siren doesn't mean we are gonna see her practicing her liking for "the big ones" either. (unless she means guns of course =P)

Upvote 0
Yeah, even the story says that the British government send "military" and "police" not strippers and clowns.

Foster, Aldridge, Harold Hunt. Besides, even the Berserker and Firebug perks themselves are decidedly non-militaristic.

I wouldn't worry, I'm pretty sure TWI would not sex up their female characters. This game is a little more mature then, say, Duke Nukem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mini skirt and high heels do not belong here. If you are wearing high heels and zombies start chasing you, you better take those things off and run barefoot until you find some shoes.
Remind me of a movie where a girl change her high heels with a army boots.

What if "she" have similar dress like Trader? Is she still welcome into the game?

Edit: I see someone hate me for no reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Remind me of a movie where a girl change her high heels with a army boots.

What if "she" have similar dress like Trader? Is she still welcome into the game?

Are you talking about that movie "Red". That movie was funny.:)

Anyways, as much as I would prefer a military women of some decent self-respect, I do accept the fact that the skantily-clad kind is almost expected, since the genre does throw back to horror movies....and we all know how much clothing they wear in those. I just really hope that they don't make it the onlygirl available.

Upvote 0
5221338868fab057d318z.jpg

Ok, so it's multiple people, maybe a DLC map-pack for KF or it could be something not KF. Either way, guy on the right looks kinda chubby and is holding a Machete or chef's cleaver.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.