• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam give and get sale

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Which games have you gotten so far?

Here the upcomming package deals:

- Aliens vs Predator (2010) 6-pack
- Audiosurf 12-pack
- Braid 10-pack
- Counter-Strike: Source 6-pack
- Defense Grid: The Awakening 10-pack
- Empire: Total War 6-pack
- Freedom Force 10-pack
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 6-pack
- Just Cause 2 8-pack
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West 10-pack
- Left 4 Dead 2 6-pack
- Mount & Blade: Warband 6-pack
- Nyxquest: Kindred Spirits 10-pack
- Osmos 12-pack
- Portal 6-pack
- Puzzle Quest 2 10-pack
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale 8 pack
- Red Faction: Guerrilla 8-pack
- Splinter Cell: Conviction 6-pack
- Trine 8-pack
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising 8-pack
- World of Goo 12-pack

Also, there will be more packs of indie games similar to today's Indie Energy Pack. 5 game per pack, on massive discount, one day only. Again, I don't know the daily order these will come in, or exactly what the discount will be, but, here's what the names and contents of the packs will be:

- Indie Air Pack: Altitude, DogFighter, Flotilla, Gratuitous Space Battles, Plain Sight
- Indie Clever Pack: Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Eufloria, Iron Grip: Warlord, VVVVVV, World of Goo
- Indie Pulse Pack: Audiosurf, Beat Hazard, Bit Trip Beat, The Polynomial, Rhythm Zone
- Indie Puzzle Pack: Cogs, Droplitz, Puzzle Dimension, Shatter, Tidalis
- Indie Story Pack: And Yet It Moves, Gish, Puzzle Agent, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Jolly Rover

i will buy....nothing! :D

sure there's gonna be a lot of cheap stuff, but of all the games i got last year during the holiday sales, i think i maybe have played 1 within the last month or two. plus need to save all my pennies for a system upgrade as the next game i plan on buying is RO2 :eek::)

LemoN, perhaps the Church of the IS2 should start selling indulgences....could be charity for the true believers who need computer upgrades and cheap Steam sale games :IS2::D

Upvote 0