• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Let us customize characters for each role

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
I would like to have different uniforms in each class/role. I think it would add depth and satisfy people that want more customization.

Would love to customize pointman or engineer to be more light waight. Something like tank top and cap.

Grunt to have kevlar vest and helmet.

MG to be like rambo with red bandana.

And Commander to have hat like Kilgore from Apocalypse.:cool:

PLEASE TRIPWIRE ADD THIS.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve2142
What I think would be better is the ability to make customisable presets. Rather than 40 individual things that would "need" customising. I don't think the majority of players would customise 40 different things.

If we instead have presets people would simply swap between their prebuilt outfits at the click of a button. Without having a whole bunch of default characters running around the map.

Upvote 0
Lemonater47;n2304344 said:
What I think would be better is the ability to make customisable presets. Rather than 40 individual things that would "need" customising. I don't think the majority of players would customise 40 different things.

If we instead have presets people would simply swap between their prebuilt outfits at the click of a button. Without having a whole bunch of default characters running around the map.

Or this, yeah. Lets use make 10 presets and so we can name them.

Upvote 0